September 27th to November 9th, 2014
A maximum of three (3) works per artist and each work must be priced at $300 or under and must be ready to hang on the wall. One form filled out per artwork. Click here for a PDF version or they are available at the front desk at the gallery.
Conditions of submission:
1) Each picture submitted must be suitably presented and ready for gallery display. Works on paper are to be framed behind glass and oils and acrylics either framed or if on canvas presented with a painted edge.
2) All works must be priced under $300.
3) Sixty five (65%) of the selling price will be paid to the artist at the conclusion of the exhibition period. All cheques for works sold will be processed and issued in January 2015.
4) The Penticton Art Gallery will retain thirty five (35%) of the selling price.
5) All artwork must be delivered to the gallery and be ready for display by Friday October 31, 2014.
6) The Penticton Art Gallery will arrange and pay for the return shipment of any unsold works by the end of January 2015, unless both parties have agreed to alternative arrangements for pickup. Any works to be shipped back to the artist must be delivered packaged for the return shipping.
7) Each artist is limited to a maximum of three (3) pieces. For unusually large or involved works the artist must first consult with the Curator or Art Preparator before work can be accepted.
8) The artist must include the following with each submission: A detailed list of the works submitted (Title, Medium, Selling Price) a current CV and Artist Statement.
9) Each work submitted must be accompanied by this form.